After an enormous first week of matchups, Week 2 looked a bit underwhelming, but after a crazy day of unexpected performances, let's figure out:
• What the hell is going on with Clemson and Georgia after close wins vs underwhelming opponents?
• How should end-of-game issues like the one we saw at the end of Oklahoma State-Central Michigan be handled?
• Is there more to be encouraged by or worried about when looking at the partial struggles of Tennessee and Arkansas in big wins?
• What's going on with the uneven play of the Pac-12 and Big 12?
• Is Louisville QB Lamar Jackson of this world?
• Same question, but for Kalen Ballage...
• What does Pitt's win over Penn State mean for their upcoming ACC matchups?
• Even in a loss, do we agree with/love BYU's decision to go for two and the win late in their Holy War game vs Utah?
...and much, much more!