On this week's preview episodes, one of the hosts is feeling particularly saucy in making picks against the spread while both address questions like:
• Is there more to worry about than usual as Alabama (-10) and new QB Jalen Hurts travel to Oxford to try and break a losing streak against Ole Miss?
• Can Louisville take advantage of Florida State (-3) at home with both the season's early all-everything QB in Lamar Jackson and a wounded FSU secondary that will be without safety Derwin James?
• Can Brad Kaaya and Miami (-3.5) take their early promise on the road and deliver against a secretly dangerous App State in Boone, N.C.?
• Will BYU (+3.5) reach 20 points vs Josh Rosen and UCLA? IS THIS THE WEEK?!?!
• Is Cincy (+8) an interesting play hosting a beat-up Greg Ward Jr and Houston on Thursday night?
• What do we actually know about Michigan State as they head to South Bend to take on DeShon Kizer and a mixed success Notre Dame (-7.5) team?
• To what extent will there be actual, respectable QB play between Auburn (-3.5) hosting Texas A&M and LSU (-12) welcoming Mississippi State to Baton Rouge?
... this and so much more Week 3 weirdness.