Sunday PAPNs are for recapping, and Wednesdays are for everything else. This 78-minute episode, brought to you by Democracy Prep relief, contains discussion about...
- Notre Dame-Michigan State 1966 (and why Ara Parseghian has a right to be mad)
- The Perfect Pass
- Exotic smashmouth
- Alabama vs. the crazy guy in the fight
- Alabama’s rushing problems
- Ohio State vs. Oklahoma vs. two extremes
- Glorious, glorious 11am kickoffs
- Lamar Jackson’s terrifying lack of a ceiling (~33:00)
- The angry ghost of Jefferson Pilot
- Kliff Kingsbury vs. defensive continuity
- Fans. Must. Always. Be. Angry.
- A viewer’s guide to the weekend
- BOX SCORIN’: Clemson vs. Troy (the official box score, Bill's box score) and Clemson’s rushing problems
We know absolutely nothing about this season so far. But we’re going to keep talking.