On the big Week 3 recap show, we attempt to answer the following questions:
• How the hell do you beat Alabama? No, seriously.
• Is Ohio State's ability to reload even remotely fair?
• What is happening with USC's offense?
• Why did Oregon lose in such a dumb way?
• Will Ty eventually implode into a black hole watching Notre Dame in 2016?
• What is there to take away from Michigan's eventual win over America's Team, Colorado?
• On that same note, when will people start respecting Michigan State?
• How did Texas A&M beat Auburn and what does this mean for Gus Malzahn?
• Is it okay to start feeling better about LSU after Danny Etling is looking more serviceable than ever?
• How many national championships will Washington begin collecting?
• What's keeping BYU from getting to that elusive 20th point?
• What went wrong for Texas out west? What went right for Cal?