It’s another PAPN Sunday rapid-fire recap! Bill and Godfrey use the S&P+ top 20 as a jumping-off point for discussing...
- Texas A&M’s good defense and ability to win ugly.
- Oregon going for 2, come hell or high water.
- Miami being suddenly awesome.
- Tennessee, the most consistently frustrating team in the country.
- Stanford, with a great running back and receiver who share the same name.
- Ole Miss having a great Plan A ... and no Plan B.
- Florida State’s massive down year, destined to finish with 10 wins.
- Geoff Collins is going to get a head coaching job soon.
- LAMAR JACKSON STILL DOESN’T HAVE A DAMN CEILING. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
- Yep, Ohio State is a killing machine again.
- Washington and Michigan, looking the part.
- LSU kinda looked the part for a week?
- Bama solved crazy.
And we did all this in 26 minutes! See you on Wednesday.