1. This man, the head coach of the No. 10 Texas A&M Aggies, is so dapper and confident, all your team's committed recruits have just direct messaged him.
2. This is at blue-and-orange Auburn, meaning Kevin Sumlin showed up wearing the local colors of the team he was about to beat. That's like wearing the wooly mammoth's skins before you even slay it during a hunt, if the wooly mammoth were suffering from a years-long quarterback battle.
3. The media guide is upside down, but so is Auburn at the moment. So it's actually right side up.
4. If anyone gives you this look while you're photographing them during a quiet moment, just let them read things in whichever direction they want:
5. The media guide was eventually righted, perhaps once Coach got past the stuff about Auburn's current condition and needed to view some advertisements on menswear lesser than his own:
6. Actually, here's an even better photo of Sumlin reading a media guide, one that'll make you really ponder how unusual it is for multiple photographers to take photos of a person who's just sitting on a bench and reading a magazine:
7. Via Getty and USA Today, who seem to have annoyed Coach Sumlin somewhat, for the fashion edification of us all.
8. Or he did this on purpose, because he knew one of these faces would have a good chance of becoming a meme (Annoyed Outdoor Magazine Coach With Good Pocket Square), which would be great for recruiting.
Clemson walked on Georgia Tech and is finally looking top-fiveish, even though the offense still isn't what we expected. (Also, GT started a play on defense and ended up suffering a safety.)
For loads of Week 4 preview materials on your school, definitely head to the SB Nation blogs involved in your game immediately. As is the case every Friday, there's too much good stuff to link to here.
Our Week 4 confidence picks! As a group, we're heavy on Michigan State over Wisconsin, but I chose to punt every matchup this week, other than Texas A&M over Arkansas.
More picks! Bud names the 24 best bets on the board for this week as he continues to claw his way out of a Week 1 hole.
Sixteen times players dropped the ball for no reason before running into the end zone. You know how everyone refers to this as pulling a DeSean Jackson? There's an even more famous receiver, who's even more known for touchdown celebrations, who did it in college almost a decade earlier.
Seventeen ways the world is different than it was when Tennessee last beat Florida. Facebook was launched that year.
Bill's ACC projections, including the likelihood of that clusterfun of a three-team Atlantic Division tie. (Spoiler: low.)
Let's talk to some athletic directors about some newsy stuff, including whether you should schedule North Dakota State! (Spoiler: hell no.)
A similar group of plays Nebraska used to rock Brady Hoke's Oregon defense, over and over.
The phenomenon of SEC fans dressing up for football games as if they're wedding rehearsals, explored.
Hanging with College GameDay host emeritus Chris Fowler, which will be among the most delightful minutes of your day:
Yeah, Ohio State's defense is kind of "basic" in some ways. You don't really have to redesign the wheel if you have blue chips everywhere.
Oregon has new uniforms. I know, that's always the case. These are amazing because they're dressing up as their giant duck mascot.
Here is that giant duck mascot pulling a truck, in response to a Florida player's obscure boast about Tennessee. I can't explain it in one sentence any more coherently than that.
What a win over Florida State would mean for USF, as written very well by a recent USF quarterback.
What are Marshall's chances against Louisville on Saturday? Well, let's just say GameDay's already announced it's going to the Cardinals' next game after that, sooooo ...
Podcasts! Podcast Ain't Played Nobody, The Solid Verbal, and Shutdown Fullcast all have Week 4 preview episodes for you, here and on iTunes and so forth.
PREVIOUS: Your Week 4 schedule Watchability Grid, here to convince you every seven days that a good college football weekend is inbound.
And lastly, here is your 100-second Week 4 preview:
What exactly is your team looking for this weekend?— SB✯Nation CFB (@SBNationCFB) September 22, 2016
Week 4 in 100 seconds: pic.twitter.com/uV4KTHRu4T