It’s September 28, the phones won’t stop ringing, the dogs won’t stop barking, and we’re already well into coaching search silly season. Good times.
Today’s PAPN breaks down...
- Silly season starts earlier, and gets grosser, every year.
- Forget Ed Orgeron, Permanent Interim Head Coach ... we want Steve Spurrier, Permanent Interim Offensive Coordinator.
- Cord cutting, over-the-air DVR, and the Pac-12’s ... successful long game?
- What does the Big Ten and SEC making a ton more TV money actually mean?
- Buy PAPN air time! NC State did!
- Your weekly reminder: Divisions are stupid. Pods for life.
- Steven Godfrey's Michael Caine impression
- Now prove it again, Tennessee
- Minnesota's an upset away from a Big Ten West run
- Baylor! OSU! Box Score Bingo!