On this week's preview episode (with special unannounced guest Pac-12 picker Yogi Roth of the Pac-12 Networks, who was kind enough to let Dan record in his L.A. kitchen!) we attempt to address and answer the following questions:
• Is there anything scarier than picking against Lamar Jackson and this Louisville offense, even on the road against an excellent Clemson defense?
• Why, even if Wisconsin is clearly really good, might they struggle with Michigan a week after dismantling Michigan State?
• In a game with virtually no pass defense, where does the edge lie with Texas traveling to Oklahoma State?
• What "rips it" and "doesn't rip it" from a position group and matchup standpoint in Friday night's heavyweight Pac-12 matchup between Stanford and Washington in Seattle?
• Why is Florida State, beyond being really good, such a bad matchup for North Carolina?
• Is there reason to like Georgia hosting Tennessee after the Vols' big, emotional, breakthrough win over Florida?
... this and much more!