One week of college football is in the books. That’s all we need to start drawing concrete, foolproof conclusions about the season ahead. THIS WEEK’S PAPN TOPICS INCLUDE...
- The SEC is DOOOOOOOMED. Dead. Finished.
- Week 2 stinks. Here are about 15 games that could be awesome.
- Are early-season firings going to become the norm?
- Ole Miss really needs to run the ball a little bit.
- Bill's numbers still hate Houston. #FlawedMetric after all?
- If you're a BC fan listening to this, just blink to let us know you're alive.
- The SEC deserves it.
- We need a college football preseason.
- Reader questions: the value of teaching for an offensive coordinator, college coaches talking to their team about Colin Kaepernick, stats as the start of the conversation (not the end), the Stanford Award for most misleading Week 1 dud.
- TWO PAPNS PER WEEK
- BOX SCORE BINGO (link here — PDF)
- Shaky Big 12 auditions
- Your weekly reminder: PLEASE DONATE TO DEMOCRACY PREP AND BATON ROUGE. (And if we can ask for a second, far less important favor, please review us on iTunes.)
This podcast was brought to you by ragweed allergy. Enjoy.