It’s the weekend recap edition of PAPN, with Jason Kirk classing up the joint and standing in for Godfrey.
- This week’s S&P+ top 25.
- Arkansas State’s unending sense of reality.
- Michigan State loves a sloppy track.
- It’s alright, Mississippi State—you don’t just get to do whatever you want to the best 2-7 team in the country.
- Miami hopped Oklahoma? Yeah, that makes sense.
- Whatchu got, Auburn?
- The beautiful disaster of the Big 12 title game.
- Wisconsin. Yep.
- UCF is in the top five, and it’s really not all that weird.
- There are like four top-10 teams this year.
- According to Vegas, S&P+ isn’t giving Ohio State enough credit.