Sleep deprivation and reader questions took us in a weird direction today.
Today’s PAPN topics.
- How to knock a dog unconscious during a thunderstorm.
- The wonder of Labor Day weekend (starring Georgia State as Cheddar Bay biscuits).
- The stat that could change everything for coaches and analytics.
- What if Steve Spurrier doesn’t take the Florida job, a.k.a. an Earth-Two that features LSU head coach Steve Spurrier and Florida head coach Chan Gailey.
- Temple’s upside as an athletic program.
- Which school runs the most archaic offense?
- Is Danny Etling ... underrated?
- So the Big 12 falls apart tomorrow — where does each program end up?
- Jim Leavitt to Kansas State (in 2064, when Bill Snyder retires)?
- COMBAT ORCA HIGHLIGHTS