Work travel forced us to record earlier than normal in the week. Enjoy your surprise PAPN!
- Regarding Ole Miss: hold onto your butts.
- Bob Stoops’ first five years of big-game performances were as good as anything we’ll ever see.
- There’s either a 1 or 10 percent chance that Stoops coaches again.
- Godfrey’s dad is Bob Stoops, or something like that.
- Kent State head coach Nick Saban.
- Bob Stoops, Lincoln Riley, Mike Stoops, Mike Riley.
- Kent State head coach Bo Pelini.
- Nebraska fans as Arkansas fans.
- Madden is just one giant conspiracy to bring NCAA back.
- The USC vs. Washington thought experiment and what your choice says about you.
- The Pac-12’s era of coaching tranquility will end soon.
- Hey everybody, let’s all say nice things about Rutgers.
- Boise State’s CFP path. (Keep hope alive! But not too alive!)
- Kevin Sumlin and recruiting (and working with the early signing period) while on the public hot seat.
- Promotion, relegation, and Purdue parachute payments.