We turned the agenda over to readers for this week’s PAPN.
- Go-to Starbucks orders and the Pensacola
- 2007 sequels
- How long does it take to look a program in the eye again after a scandal?
- UMASS and the indie life
- Repurposing old baseball stadiums
- WakeyLeaks, increasingly ridiculous coach paranoia, and filing explanations for dismissals
- Chips on shoulders and the 10 fan bases that have argued with Bill the most
- Why scheduling cupcakes in November pisses people off so much more than doing it in September
- Potential future G5 #brands and the underratedness of Boise, Idaho
- The silly "SEC QBs have been terrible forever" meme (~58:30)
- Ole Miss and paying the NCAA premium
- Bar hopping on a Saturday
- The mega Georgia anxiety scenario