Overachievers, assy Missouri performances, and the Anxiety bowl, sandwiched by NMSU talk? IT MUST BE YOUR MIDWEEK PAPN.
- New Mexico State is going to a bowl this year, by God
- Mississippi State and what charting teaches you
- This week's PAPN Jinx™: Georgia
- 2017 overachievers — Oregon, Air Force, and a certain team from West Lafayette
- Purdue and Jeff Brohm's sweet, sexy tactics
- Missouri, pathetic Missouri performances, leaving in the first half, how much has changed since 2014, and ASS WATCH 2017
- Good defensive games are boring (and not as fast as they should be — THE GAMES ARE TOO DAMN LONG)
- Saturday morning Anxiety Bowl and Hogville Armageddon
- How do FSU and Miami play after a long break (against teams that haven't had breaks)?
- Please, sports god, give us either Oklahoma State or Penn State in the CFP
- Commending Bob Shoop for actually explaining something in detail
- Just eliminate kickoffs. It would be fine.
- The BABIP of football
- Alabama at NMSU: Make it happen.