- Ole Miss will be very different in 2019 (and probably not in a good way).
- Penn State wants to be elite, and that’s a very difficult thing to be.
- Let’s make West Virginia happen. Seriously, college football needs this.
- Here’s why Bill’s numbers hate Army’s defense.
- Let’s just go hang out in Seattle until Chris Petersen agrees to let us write about him.
- Texas should go back to triple-option. Or not. But either way, we’ll likely see the best version of Tom Herman’s team on Saturday.
- How do we get the coach salary toothpaste back in the tube? Is there a bubble ready to burst (for everyone but the top schools, anyway)?