The Pac-12 is dead, don’tcha know.
PAC-12 PREVIEW TOPICS:
- The Pac-12 had a bad year and isn’t as rich as the SEC. That doesn’t mean it’s dying.
- We still could have a really fun game of Chicken between the Pac-12 and Big 12 in a few years, though.
- The Big 12 is “driving a stolen car with a lawn mower engine in it for like five years now.”
- ”You’ve got that Rutgers forever, bro. There is not enough Penicillin to get rid of that.”
- Oregon was once as hard a job as Oregon State
- Is this Mike Leach’s last year at Wazzu?
- Clay Helton only has to be good for USC to be great
- SMU to the Pac-16?
And on to other topics:
- #SabanOr: Saban national titles or Lane Kiffin years in FAU
- Holgo to Texas Tech? Kiffin to WVU? Kliff to ... Bama?
- Yes, Alex Hornibrook is underrated
- Who’s playing in the Big 12 title game this year?
- What happens when Brent Venables leaves Clemson? Is he *ever* leaving Clemson?
- #SabanOr: Saban national titles or years till the Braves are in the Series?
- Justin Herbert is really stinking good
- What do analysts *do*?