We almost got through an offseason without a college football scandal of sorts, but it appears we have one now.
- Urban Meyer, Ohio State, and Lesson No. 1,402 about what happens when you support the apparatus over the individual
- [super awkward transition]
- Jim Harbaugh’s chicken opinions and the vast anti-Michigan media conspiracy
- Give us all your stupid bowl sponsors
- The ACC’s middle class might be bigger than ever. Is that good?
- P5-friendly S&P+ projections (and why they’re P5 friendly)
- Is PJ Fleck staying long at Minnesota?
- WEEK ZERO PAPN BOWL
- Kudos to the K-State and Nebraska press boxes
- What the hell should we expect from UCLA (and UCLA’s QBs) this year? And do we give Chip Kelly too much credit? Not enough?
- Why Gus Malzahn is constantly under-appreciated (you already know the answer)
- How does C-USA improve?
- The main event: A FULL BREAKDOWN OF UL-LAFAYETTE’S 2017 SCHEDULE
(Apologies for the shaky audio. Production difficulties.)