Welcome back to the War Room! Last season, SB Nation created a live chat called the Fantasy War Room, in order to help you better prepare for your fantasy football drafts and weekly lineup decisions. Unlike other chats that are for an hour or two on game day, the Fantasy War Room is live four hours a day, for virtually the entire season.
The War Room was launched in order to help people in this era of the 24-hour news cycle. A Top 200 ranking is helpful, but even waiting a couple days to update it can leave a fantasy football player hopelessly out of date. The War Room will be able to provide you answers on the latest breaking news, and how it impacts your fantasy draft board.
The War Room is live five days a week October through the end of the season It runs 4-8:30 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Sunday. There will be a live video component to the Sunday chat from noon to 1 p.m. ET. Drop in with any and all fantasy football questions If you have questions when we are not around, feel free to hit us up at @sbnationfantasy.
If this is your first time commenting at SB Nation, you have two quick options to register:
1) On the top right side of the page, you'll see Log In and Sign Up. Click on Sign Up.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page. You'll see an option that says "Something to say? Choose one of these options to log in."
How To Post
Go down to the comments section below and post the question in the subject line. In the message portion, include a quick rundown of pertinent facts about your league and team. Leagues and teams vary, so include any pertinent details about your roster and your leagues scoring system.
All official SB Nation answers will come from the user SB Nation Fantasy. For today, the account will be run from 8-10 a.m. p.m. by Alex Welch. The account will be run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. by Brian Pollak.
More fantasy football news from SB Nation:
• Get live advice daily in the Fantasy War Room
• Today's fantasy football player updates
• Week 12 fantasy football position rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST
• Week 12 fantasy football waiver wire advice: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST