21 gold medals will be given out on Day 11 of the London Olympics as the United States and China continue to battle for control of the medal count.
The gymnastics portion of the games comes to a close with four gold medals, with Gabby Douglas and Aly Raisman trying to win gold on their individual apparatuses of the balance beam and floor exercise. Track and field will feature Lolo Jones in the women's 100m hurdles and three American finalists in the men's long jump.
American teams have a lot of chances to advance further in their respective competitions as the knockout phases are underway in most sports: women's basketball takes on Canada at 9 a.m. in what should be an easy victory for the gold medal favorites. Both beach volleyball semifinals feature American teams, as both the duo of Kerri Walsh-Jennings and Misty May-Treanor and that of April Ross and Jen Kessy take to the sand. Indoor volleyball has a quarterfinal against the Dominican Republic while women's water polo looks to book itself a medal with a semifinal game against Italy.
Here's the full TV listings of today's action. All events can be found live on NBCOlympics.com.
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Field Hockey: South Korea vs. Netherlands (4 a.m.)
- Cycling: Track Events (5 a.m.)
- Track & Field: Men's Triathlon (6:30 a.m.)
- Canoeing: Sprint Canoeing Heats (8:30 a.m.)
- Women's Basketball: Quarterfinals (9 a.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:15 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Team Dressage Final (10:45 a.m.)
- Women's Handball: Quarterfinals (11:30 a.m., 1:45 p.m.)
- Men's Soccer: Semifinal (Noon, 2:45 p.m.)
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Women's Volleyball: Quarterfinals (9 a.m., 10:30 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's and Women's Semifinal (Noon)
- Women's Water Polo: Semifinal (2:40 p.m.)
- Synchronized Swimming: Duet Gold Medal Final (4 p.m.)
- Wrestling: Greco Roman Gold Medal Final (4:45 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Qualifying Men's 100m hurdles, 200m; Women's 5000m (10 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m.)
- Women's Water Polo: Semifinal (10:30 a.m.)
- Cycling: Men's Kerlin, Second Round (11:30 a.m.), Women's Ominum Time Trial (Noon), Men's Kerlin Gold Medal Final (1 p.m.)
- Men's Diving: 3M Springboard Semifinal (1:15 p.m.)
- Women's Volleyball: Quarterfinal (2 p.m., 5:30 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's Semifinal (4 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Men's Boxing: Quarterfinal Bouts (flyweight and welterweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (balance beam, floor exercise)
- Men's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (parallel bars, high bar)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Women's 100m hurdles; Men's 1500m)
- Beach Volleyball: Women's Semifinal
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Men's Diving: Springboard Final
- Track & Field: Men's Discus Throw
For complete coverage of the 2012 London Olympics, visit SB Nation's Summer Olympics hub.