Peyton Manning sure does like saying "Omaha" a lot. In fact, he's saying "Omaha" on almost every snap. He's saying "Omaha" so much that we can't get "Omaha" out of our minds.
It's likely a signal to his offensive line to kill a hard count and start the actual cadence, but that doesn't mean we're not taking notice. Even (you guessed it) Omaha is abuzz with the attention.
Peyton is a little busy, but we'll say a hearty "You're welcome" on his behalf.
There's one thing left to do: listen to "Omaha" by Waylon Jennings and read some facts about your next holiday destination.
1. Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha has an indoor swamp.
2. The Omaha Beef likely have the best name in all of indoor football.
3. According to Wikipedia: "Omaha's rate of violent crimes per 100,000 residents has been lower than the average rates of three dozen United States cities of similar size." YOU GO OMAHA!
4. Omaha is one of the "most walkable" cities in America.
5. Professional wrestler "Sting" was born in Omaha.
As a token of gratitude for Peyton's snap-count-based marketing, Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo named A ROCKHOPPER PENGUIN CHICK AFTER HIM:
THIS IS PEYTON:
Mr. Manning, please go visit your namesake in Omaha, Yes, you were named after that baby penguin.