Charlotte Hornets' owner Michael Jordan decided to take over the team's Twitter account on Tuesday to give us a glimpse of what it's like to be the man. Here's what we found out.
1) Everyday objects look tiny in Jordan's giant hands
2) He owns more shoes right now than you will in a decade
3) MJ's tough decisions are not so tough
4) The GOAT shakes his head at messy lockers
5) There's always time for beef with golfers
.@Keegan_Bradley Last time I looked, you were wearing MY shoes. You don't see me wearing Air Keegans...— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) October 28, 2014