Here's a handy map so you can follow their journey at home.
1. The goalposts come down. 7:35 p.m.
2. They are carried through The Grove. Approximately 7:40 p.m.
3. Walked down a street, and right past a police car. 7:51 p.m.
4. The posts find themselves in The Square. 8:11 p.m.
5. One goalpost is at the corner of University and South Lamar. Time unknown.
6. In an apartment.
Goal post made it home pic.twitter.com/EbimQguVEU— Buckner Corso (@BucknerCorso) October 5, 2014
7. The athletic director is giving goalpost advice to students.
2. Goalpost two went straight from the stadium to The Grove. It remains there.
Found the goalposts in The Grove. pic.twitter.com/oFck2FPItN— Andy Staples (@Andy_Staples) October 5, 2014