Big news, guys:
Mark Wahlberg confirmed that Tom Brady, Julian Edelman, Stevan Ridley and Rob Gronkowski will appear in the Entourage movie.— Doug Kyed (@DougKyedNESN) November 5, 2014
1. Tom Brady tells off Ari after Ari tries to call him "Tommy." Only friends call him "Tommy" and you are not a friend, Ari Gold.
2. Gronk goes full frontal. Gronk wasn't supposed to go full frontal. Production is stopped while the director tries to convince Gronk to stop going full frontal while they're filming. Eventually they just work Gronk going full frontal into the script.
3. A character has to say "Julian Edelman and Stevan Ridley!" so you know who they are.
4. Chicks. Just so many chicks.
5. Like seriously so many chicks. Hot chicks.
6. Turtle asks if he can meet Robert Kraft, tries to sign Robert Kraft to a record deal.
7. Drama insists he recognizes Julian Edelman from the set of Species II. Turns out Julian Edelman WAS in Species II. "I friggin knew it, bro!" says Drama.
8. Wes Welker molly joke.
9. So many chicks.