Eli Manning is known by a lot of things: Quarterback of the New York Giants, the "other Manning," proprietor of the best disappointment face in football. On Friday, he stopped by Reddit to conduct an AMA and his answers were very revealing.
1. Eli is not good at dodging questions
The correct way to dodge a question is talk around it, not ignore it completely. It's okay to say he's creepy, nobody is listening.
2. Chicken for every meal: That's an Eli suggestion
"Then for desert ... hmm. Why not get a whole chicken and stuff that with more chicken."
3. He knows who's "elite"
PFT finally got his answer. Maybe. Sorry, not sorry.
4. Eli Manning has VERY definite opinions on boy bands
FOR SURE. He put it in bold so you know he really means business. Suck it Nick Carter.
5. Multi-millionaire, very cheap beer
Ugh. We knew this was going to be the answer, but it's still really sad.
6. ELI HAS NO CLUE WHAT WU-TANG IS
REPEAT: ELI HAS NO CLUE WHAT WU-TANG IS!
7. Eli knows what a good lookin' man is
Hell yeah Eli. Just own it. No shame in acknowledging a good looking dude and coworker.
8. His taste in music and celebrities is questionable, and that's being kind
This is so sad. The saddest. It might be the saddest thing I've ever read, and I've read Jude the Obscure ... twice.
9. Ratings are important
Follow up: Do you mean you don't know your rating, or you don't know what Madden is? After that Wu-Tang remark we're not so sure.
10. The biggest question of them all ...