Throwback jersey company Mitchell & Ness released their sales figures across the country. Now we can see which old-school uniform is most desired. There are a few interesting things to take notice of.
- Everybody love Kobe Bryant: A total of seven states still hold Kobe's No. 8 jersey in high regard.
- Steve Gleason is the top-selling jersey in Louisiana ... and that's awesome.
- Pat Tillman is the top-selling jersey in Arizona ... and that's awesome too.
- Iowa loves Joe Namath. Which is interesting given he has no ties to the state.
- Alaska loves Gretzky. Of course they do.
SB Nation presents: We look ahead to the Sweet 16 after a thrilling weekend