Everyone has made an embarrassing typo at some point in their lives. For the Lakers, it came Saturday afternoon when they tried to promote a shirt giveaway at an upcoming Lakers Night at Dodger Stadium.
One problem: There's no 'r' in team, but you need one in the word shirt to avoid some unfortunate phrasing:
Lmaaaoooooo Lakers pic.twitter.com/jdj3wmt1OO— whitney (@its_whitney) August 1, 2015
The shirt looks fine, but if they want to go the other route, here's some other "stuff" they can give away at Lakers Night:
- The presentation notes from their first meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge this summer.
- Their #StayDH12 billboards.
- Unsold LaMarcus Aldridge jerseys because they accidentally sent in the print order too soon.
- Last season.
- Unsold Kwame Brown jerseys.
- Their out-of-timeout defense from last season.
- Unsold Steve Nash jerseys.
- Last season's team photo.
- The Mike Brown era.
- Ryan Kelly's hook shot.
- Unsold Smush Parker jerseys.
* * *
SB Nation video archives: Dumbest athlete photo uploads ever (2013)