You probably don't know much about me, so let me share a few things about me. I am not a fan of Peyton Manning. I don't really care one way or the other about John Elway. I am not a fan of the Broncos.
Also, my grandma frequently buys me weird gifts for Christmas and I love her oh so much for it.
There is a lot going on here, and I have some questions.
- Why does this exist?
- Who decided on aligning the font in whatever way that is?
- Why didn't they fully Photoshop Pat Bowlen out instead of leaving him as a ghost hovering over Peyton's shoulder?
- Are the bright lights in the background meant to imply Peyton is dying?
- Is Peyton dying?
- Is Peyton serving as the gatekeeper into heaven?
- Who gets excited about having a quote from a team's starting quarterback about the team GM's playing career to the point they decide to put it on a picture?
- Holy crap Peyton has aged since joining the Broncos. Not a question. He just looks so much younger here.
* * *
SB Nation presents: Does Peyton Manning have a Super Bowl left in his noodle arm?