They made Jake Butt as a literal butt. They made Calvin Johnson as a literal robot that's supposed to be Megatron. Now the Taiwanese Animators are back to preview the College Football Playoff National Championship Game between Clemson and Alabama in all its virtual glory:
The whole video is incredibly silly -- we wouldn't expect less from them -- but there are a few highlights that stood out:
1. The Taiwanese Animators apparently know what Clemsoning is -- don't bring it up to Dabo, though:
2. AN ACTUAL TIGER CLAWED AT A BOTTLE OF TIDE DETERGENT:
3. JAKE COKER IS A LITERAL BOTTLE OF COKE:
4. DERRICK HENRY'S STIFF-ARMING CLEMSON PLAYERS LIKE HE'S IN MORTAL KOMBAT
5. THEY HAD MACKENSIE ALEXANER PUT CALVIN RIDLEY IN A DUMPSTER
Please never stop making these videos, beloved Taiwanese Animators.