Bill Belichick rocking the shorts and backpack at today's UGA Pro Day... pic.twitter.com/xh6HFQAzkY— Patrick Garbin (@PGarbinDT) March 16, 2016
Bill Belichick is a great many things: Football genius, brief interviewee, stern talker. There are a lot of things that this look says about who Belichick is, and what he represents.
1. This is what happens when your dad has a midlife crisis and starts shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch.
2. This is what your dad wears when he tells you he wants to go camping after showing no interest in camping until you're 16.
3. This is your dad when he misinterprets your sarcasm about him coming to Bonnaroo with you and your friends.
4. This is your dad when he got that IT job he wasn't qualified for after lying on his resume.
5. This is your dad when he decided to take "that trip to Europe I've always been dreaming about" and thinks this is all he needs for six weeks.
It's important to note here that Belichick's pro day attire is far better than anything he wears to actual football games. It completely destroys the whole "dress for the job you want, not the one you have" mantra.