Goodluck and remember anybody anywhere can win!! pic.twitter.com/E7mPCHptzD— DeAngelo Williams (@DeAngeloRB) March 19, 2016
DeAngelo Williams has a fun contest idea that is sure to become an absolute nightmare -- and we're on board with it. He's going to pick a fan who is able to complete his incredibly detailed scavenger hunt to come with him to Wrestlemania.
This isn't just a list of items or simple challenges, they're a gauntlet of pitfalls -- any of which could result in the fan being arrested. Let's break the big ones down.
2. Growling, snarling, breathing heavily and throwing uppercuts in a store is going to get you arrested.
5. This is a voodoo staff. Who owns a voodoo staff?
6. You better choose a friend, because if you do this to a stranger you're getting arrested.
7. Giant shears? Easy enough. Again, not in public.
9. Why "not Walmart"? Oh, I see -- you're trying to get someone arrested.
11. Sitting on top of a ladder is very dangerous. Don't do this.
These are multiple ways you end up in jail. Be careful if you're taking the DeAngelo challenge.