This little Pirates fan was angry about something going on in Pittsburgh's game against the Nationals.
But what could make this little child so angry? We can only speculate. So let's speculate.
- "It’s National Ice Cream Day and my dad won’t get me another mini-helmet full of delicious ice cream with sprinkles!"
- "Why did my parents make me leave the house in this trash Steph Curry brand t-shirt!"
- "OMG this game is never going to end! Can we just go home!?"
- "Anyone who thinks a hot dog is a sandwich can go straight to hell!"
- "I’ve been playing Pokemon Go here for over an hour and the only thing I’ve caught are three garbage Rattatas."
- "Dammit! I forgot to turn in my expense report on Friday! What the hell am I going to tell my boss when I show up to work on Monday!?"
- "Nationals Park is alright, but the scenic view at PNC Park is sooo much better!"
- "Look everyone this is me getting mad on the internet!"
Or maybe it was the because the Pirates gave up a run in the bottom of the ninth inning to send the game into extra innings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thru 17 and going thru all the emotions.https://t.co/Xns3KnNcgf— Pirates (@Pirates) July 17, 2016
Update: The little guy destroyed a hot dog in the 17th inning and the Pirates won in the 18th so he's happy now!