Famous dad LaVar Ball has been telling anyone who’ll listen that he would beat Michael Jordan in a game of 1-on-1. Men lie, women lie, ball don’t — well, now that we have video of LaVar playing, we can safely say that this Ball did lie.
Wearing No. 8 on the red team in the video, Ball looks hopelessly out of his depth in a rec league game. Michael Jordan had the flu game, The Shot, the free throw dunk — LaVar Ball has ...
- LaVar Ball playing basketball is like watching an And1 mixtape that was sponsored by Home Depot.
- Watching LaVar play is like a scene in a movie where an undercover cop pretends to be good at basketball to infiltrate a street racing ring.
- Maybe LaVar was saying he could beat Michael B. Jordan in 1-on-1?
- These are all “before” clips in a Gatorade ad from the early 90s.
- Actually think LeVar Burton could ball better than this.
Now we wait to see how LaVar responds to this video.
(h/t Dime Magazine)