We’ve watched this clip of Markelle Fultz about 1,000 times and we can’t work out what happened.
been watching this fultz video for hours and still can’t explain it pic.twitter.com/oPNhy2oR2r— Drew Corrigan (@Dcorrigan50) November 12, 2018
One second he’s bending over to tighten his shoe, the next he’s dodging phantom punches from another dimension. Now, there’s probably a perfectly reasonable explanation like a weird itch or a brief spasm, but those aren’t fun so here’s ...
Nine reasons Markelle Fultz lost control of himself.
- He’s working on his flopping.
- He had a daydream about being in a kung fu movie.
- The Monstars just took control and now he’s going to become an All-Star.
- Three basketball ghosts visited him and showed him his future.
- He was abducted by aliens just after college and now he’s wrestled control of his body back.
- He’s doing “The Elaine”.
- Someone told him there was a spider on his shoulder.
- Sometimes you just gotta dance.
- His shoe wasn’t feeling right and he needed to kick into it.
The sad part is we might not ever know what really happened on Sunday night.