The Winter Olympics are kind of a big deal in Canada — even if you’re a moose:
#CBCOlympics Your coverage is attracting a diverse audience. #MooseareCanadianstoo pic.twitter.com/tXwDK0MG5W— Matt Duncombe (@MattJ777) February 20, 2018
Canada is third in the medal count, and the country has won eight gold medals in Pyeongchang. So it’s understandable why a patriotic moose would want to get in on the action. It’s also impressive how much this moose reinforced every Canadian stereotype.
Now, I’m far from a moose expect — but if I had to guess favorite moose events I would say:
1. Cross-country skiing: Or “walking” to a moose.
2. Bobsled: Because a moose can appreciate controlling a ton of weight while sliding on ice.
3. Snowboard halfpipe: Everyone enjoys a sick 1080. Even a moose.
4. Short track speedskating: Watching humans slip and crash is probably fun for a moose.
5. Ice dancing: Moose love twizzles.
This is a good Olympic moose. Enjoy the games, moose.