We love reviews on Yelp. And we really wish there was a version of Yelp we could use for sports, so you could know which ones were worth avoiding without having to go through all that work of "following sports." So we invented a fake Yelp! Enjoy our fictional reviews of real sports things, beginning with these fake fan takes on the 2013 Blue Jays season.
(CLICK FOR FULL SIZE AND MAXIMUM READABILITY)
Feel free to write your own fake review below!
More from SB Nation MLB:
• Jacoby Ellsbury signs with Yankees | Rob Neyer: 7 years is a long time | MLB hot stove’s busiest day
• Tigers trade Doug Fister to Nationals | Brisbee: Here’s why everyone hates it
• M’s targeting Cano | Beltran has offer from ‘mystery team’ | More rumors
• Steven Goldman: A’s reload with Kazmir, Johnson and Gentry
• Rob Neyer: The Hall of Fame candidate no one talks about
• Death of a Ballplayer: Wrongly convicted prospect spends 27 years in prison