So the Spurs got together for a Halloween party at a nightclub, presumably in San Antonio. The one and only Stephen Jackson documented it all on Instagram. Here's the mobbin' group shot.
1. Two Zorros, apparently: Manu Ginobili and Nando de Colo.
2. Two people I thought were Tommy The Green Power Ranger but are instead Kick-Ass.
3. A very convincing Tim Duncan.
4. Tony Parker wore an eyepatch to a nightclub! Jokes!
5. That Tim Duncan costume is distractingly good.
6. Two Jokers? Two Jokers.
Tiago Splitter, I don't think you a) can bring that into a club, even in Texas, and b) should be pointing that at STEPHEN JACKSON, even in jest.
Also: know that Captain Jack did the tongue out of his mouth thing in every single shot he posed for and posted. A true method actor. The next great Joker.
I can honestly admit I have never been to nor never will be to a party this trill. Go Spurs.