The Boston Celtics had .6 seconds left in the fourth quarter down two to the Miami Heat with one inbounds play to either tie the game or take a shot for the win. The Heat did a good job of covering Boston's players, forcing Gerald Wallace to lead Jeff Green with a pass to the far corner. Green caught the ball, fell away from the basket and sank the game-winning three over LeBron James. Words can't do this shot justice.
Celtics win, 111-110.
More from SB Nation NBA:
• Ziller: Do fans really care about tanking?
• Check out the NBA's weird Christmas Day jerseys | #Lookit
• Flannery: Life in the NBA's cellar
• Ziller: Barnes, not Klay, is the Warriors' money problem
• The Hook: Knicks' frontcourt is a tire fire