NBA free agency officially began on July 1, and while teams can't officially lock in contracts until the moratorium ends on July 10, verbal agreements will flood the newswire for the next nine days. Here is the place to keep track of all of those future signings, any key trades made and all of SB Nation's free-agent coverage.
Free agent tracker
Rookie contract extensions
All 2011 first-round draft picks are eligible to sign early extensions with their current club that kick in starting in the 2014-15 season. They are not free agents, but there will be a number of these moves as we go through the summer. Five members of the Class of 2010 -- John Wall, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors and Larry Sanders -- signed early extensions last year. These are the Class of 2011 players that did the same.
- FLANNERY: Cavs finally headed in the right direction.
- FEAR THE SWORD: Irving, Cavs agree to max extension
Free-agent signings aren't the only big moves that happen in the offseason. Many trades are made as well. Here are all the deals made between the end of the 2014 NBA Finals and the start of next season.
- POSTING AND TOASTING: Farewell, Tyson
- MAVS MONEYBALL: Chandler's acquisition makes Calderon's departure easy to stomach.
- ZILLER: Why the Pelicans traded another pick to win now.
- THE BIRD WRITES: Asik trade no half measure.
- THE DREAM SHAKE: How much cap space did Asik deal open up?
- ZILLER: Afflalo's market wasn't there.
- DENVER STIFFS: Afflalo an immediate upgrade.
- ORLANDO PINSTRIPED POST: Magic gain flexibility in Afflalo trade.