The New York Giants and Washington Redskins are tied at 14 after a back-and-forth first half on Sunday Night Football.
Robert Griffin III had Washington's offense clicking early, as he helped open up a 14-point lead. Then the Giants came storming back as they typically do.
Andre Brown, who recently returned from injured reserve for the Giants, ran a 23-yard touchdown to bring New York within seven. With time winding down in the second half, Eli Manning found tight end Brandon Myers in the end zone to tie the game at 14.
The Redskins didn't just sit on the ball heading into halftime, though. Mike Shanahan got aggressive and tried to get some late points before the half. It almost paid off, too, but there just wasn't enough time on the clock. Griffin ran the ball inside the 30-yard line, but time expired and the scored remained tied going into intermission.
More from SB Nation NFL
• Week 13 updates, highlights and GIFs | Scoreboard
• Geno Smith benched as Dolphins blow out Jets
• Broncos beat Chiefs, again | Eagles streak past Cardinals
• Mike Tomlin and the foot of infamy
• Adrian Peterson tops 10,000 career rushing yards