Despite passing for 364 yards, Brady was not happy with his or his team's performance in today's 24-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins. It's not unusual for someone to be in a hurry to get the hell out of Miami after spending the weekend there, and Brady wasted no time mumbling out something about how they didn't do enough to get "in the red area," before bemoaning the "shitty plays" that cost the Patriots the game.
Unlike the Dolphins, the TV station was unable to intercept Brady's delivery. By the time the feed came back, Tom was already on his way out the door.
More from SB Nation NFL
• NFL mock draft: Can Teddy Bridgewater save the Texans?
• The Post-Mortem: It could always be worse, Washington
• NFL Power Rankings: Seahawks, 49ers back on top
• Ravens shock Lions with 61-yard field goal | Jim Schwartz on hot seat
• Senior Bowl additions announced | Chip Kelly denies Texas rumors