FINGER PROBE: The Giants sent reps to Florida on Wednesday to see Jason Pierre-Paul, but they never got to see him. Had they known, they could've just waited for Adam Schefter to fill them in via JPP's leaked medical records.
- He had the finger amputated, but that's a measure to help him get back on the field sooner than initially thought. Those leaked medical records could very well get someone sued, but not ESPN or Schefter.
- Besides the Giants, JPP isn't talking to his teammates either, in spite of a few reaching out to him. One of his former teammates, David Diehl, ripped him on the air for the incident.
- James Harrison called out Schefter for sharing JPP's medical records.
- Follow Big Blue View for the latest news and opinion on FingerGate.
- JPP wasn't the only NFL player to lose a digit in a fireworks accident this weekend. Seriously. C.J. Wilson of the Bucs did, too.
ROSE BOWL SAYS NO: The Rose Bowl does not want to be a temporary host to whatever NFL team ends up moving to Los Angeles. The most telling thing about the venue's decision to not respond to the league's RFP is the "bidding war" comment. Nothing's going to stop the NFL's return to L.A. at this point.
WASHINGTON NFL TEAM: Another loss for Dan Snyder's team, this time an appeals court sided with the Trademark Office's decision to cancel the Federal registry for the name "Redskins" on the basis that it's disparaging. Naturally, he's going to appeal again.
WHO'S NO. 1: And the winner is ... J.J. Watt. Aaron Rodgers was No. 2 on the NFL Network's annual time-filling listicle.
DEFINITIVE QB RANKINGS: Quarterback rankings for 2015 are soooo over. Naturally we ranked the signal callers for 2016, which is a pretty elite move, IMO.
NOTHING LIKE IT: Haloti Ngata is a master of offseason speak.
WON'T BE MISSED: Are the Eagles in trouble without Todd Herremans and Evan Mathis on their offensive line? One league exec says the two won't be missed.
WATCH THIS: It's a Blaine Gabbert "real American" video, so you know you want to see it.
BLOCKAGE: In this era of terrible offensive lines, the Chargers suddenly have what could be one damn good unit.
FINE WITHOUT HIM: The Seahawks would be fine without Russell Wilson, but they'll be great with him.
SUPPLEMENTAL: The NFL Supplemental Draft is today, so get all caught up with the players available and how the damn thing works.