The most trusted name in NFL podcasts returns this week with extensive coverage of the topic everyone's freaking out about: preseason injuries! Find out whether your favorite team is totally screwed because someone got hurt in practice or in one of those meaningless preseason games.
- Should we cancel the preseason? NO. Stephen explains why teams need those exhibition games.
- How screwed are the Cowboys, Panthers and Steelers because of injuries?
- The Packers are going to look a lot different without Jordy Nelson, and that might be okay.
- How Evan Mathis helps the Broncos.
- Michael Vick, Tim Tebow and the two-point revolution!
- Jarryd Hayne and other things to be excited about in the preseason.
- More, more ... MORE!
You can listen above, or you can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, if that's your sort of thing.