Good news friends and football fanatics! The Onside Kick Family Hour is back. Actually it didn't go anywhere, we just had a week off for some meetings. But we fired up the microphones again last week, and made a really great show that I think you're going to enjoy.
Let's face it, there isn't much to talk about during May or June in the NFL, but there's still a lot of space to fill and a big appetite to feed. So we get all kinds of dumb things from OTAs and other offseason work teams are doing right about this time of year, and we had a little fun with it on this episode.
Topics covered include:
- The totally made-up conspiracy theory that had Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker sitting out OTAs to protest the Jets not re-signing Ryan Fitzpatrick ... yet.
- The Buccaneers did a study, like paid for it and everything, to find out that outdoor temperatures are cooler in the morning versus the afternoon. WOAH!
- Kirk Cousins looked great in 7-on-7 work and did a great job finding his checkdowns. Fun!
- Arian Foster comeback hype train.
- Cleveland's all excited for ... Josh McCown.
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!
You can listen above, or you can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, if that's your sort of thing.