The Pittsburgh Steelers will clinch the AFC North title if they can beat or tie the Baltimore Ravens, but that’s a tall order. They’ll be meeting as the featured Sunday Night Football game for Week 14. The game kicks off at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC (live streams at NBC Sports and FuboTV).
Pittsburgh has won its last seven games, and also beat the Ravens the first time the two teams met earlier in the season. They are coming off a couple of close games, beating both the Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bay Packers by a field goal apiece.
Baltimore looked like they were headed for a losing season earlier in the year, at one point losing four of five games. But they have won their last three, with the most recent being a 44-20 victory over the Detroit Lions. They’re riding a lot of momentum, if you believe in that kind of thing.
The first game between the two saw running back Le’Veon Bell carry the ball 35 times for 144 yards and a pair of touchdowns for the Steelers. Ben Roethlisberger threw for 216 yards with a touchdown and an interception.
On the Baltimore side, they managed 82 yards rushing as a team, with Joe Flacco completing 31 of 49 passes for 235 yards, a touchdown and a pair of interceptions while being sacked four times.
Below is all you need to know to watch Sunday’s game, as well as odds, predictions, and news for your pregame reading.
Time, TV channel, and streaming info
- Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- TV: NBC
- Streaming: NBCSports.com | FuboTV
- Odds: Pittsburgh opened as seven-point favorites, but the line has narrowed throughout the week.
Ravens vs. Steelers news:
- On the injury front, the Steelers have a big concern in Antonio Brown, who was added to the injury report with a toe issue. That toe has been bothering him for awhile now. In good news, the team should be getting Mike Mitchell and Vance McDonald back from injury.
- Also of note, obviously, is the serious injury to Ryan Shazier. The latest update on his health at the time of writing is that he underwent spinal stabilization surgery. Hopefully some good news comes from the situation sooner rather than later.
- On that note, Brown will be wearing special cleats to honor Shazier.
- For the Ravens, they have listed linebacker C.J. Mosley, wide receiver Jeremy Maclin and offensive lineman as questionable. The biggest issue, though, is linebacker Za’Darius Smith, who hasn’t practice and is listed as doubtful.
- The Ravens are trying to avoid being swept by the rival Steelers for the first time since 2008.
Ravens vs. Steelers predictions:
Of the SB Nation experts picking for Week 14, every single one of them is picking the Steelers. The OddsShark computer is joining them, so it’s a proper shutout.