Anyway, Instagram user and hashtag aficionado “orrazib_” got the chyron from FOX’s Super Bowl broadcast tattooed on his butt where the Falcons were up 28-3 late in the third quarter.
Super Sunday #assterick #* #neverforget #notmychampions #hatersgonnahate #goat #httr #cashmeoutsidehowboutdat #saltybae @nfltrashtalkers @nflmemes_ig @patriots_empire @patriotsvip @bradythegoat @juliojones_11 @tombrady @falconsdaily @atl_falcons_nation @falcons.choked @billfckinbelichick @espn @nfl The Falcons blew a 28-3 Lead
He’s a Washington fan, and told SB Nation the reasoning for his tattoo (sic):
I just live in Connecticut and cant stand these Pats fans so when i tell them to kiss my ass they will be reminded that they were gettin blownout !
Either way, a few observations about the butt tattoo:
- It’s not horribly done (in my opinion), but some may complain that it could have been sharper, which is fair
- That is indeed a butt, you can see a hint of crack on the right
- The use of hashtags in the post is interesting, but #assterisk and #* are undoubtedly the best
- Damn, the Falcons were really up 25 with two minutes and change left in the game
- Can’t go wrong with Fruit of the Loom
- This guy appears to be a Washington fan
You got it, bud.
This was a pretty good sports tattoo.