With the 2013 NHL trade deadline complete, we are able to look back on all the moves that have occurred prior to Wednesday's 3 p.m., ET deadline.
Here's a complete rundown of all the trades that came on, or, near the deadline:
* The push for the trade deadline began a little over a week ago when the Pittsburgh Penguins acquired Brenden Morrow and a third-round draft pick from the Dallas Stars for Joe Morrow and a fifth-round pick in the 2013 NHL Draft.
* The St. Louis Blues traded for Jay Bouwmeester from the Flames for a conditional first-round draft pick, Mark Cundari and Reto Berra.
* The Penguins traded for Jussi Jokinen for a conditional seventh-round pick.
* The Blue Jackets then acquired Marian Gaborik from the New York Rangers for Derek Dorsett, John Moore, Derick Brassard and a sixth-round draft pick in 2013.
* Columbus then completed a trade with the Flames for Blake Comeau sending a fifth-round pick the other way.
* The Bruins acquired defenseman Wade Redden from the St. Louis Blues for an unspecified draft pick.
* The Anaheim Ducks acquired forward Matthew Lombardi from the Coyotes for Brandon McMillan.
* The Washington Capitals traded Filip Forsberg to the Nashville Predators for forwards Martin Erat and Michael Latta.