As has been the case for most of the season, Carey Price's teammates aren't giving him much help on Friday night in Detroit. He's facing a ton of rubber, and Michel Therrien's idea of pairing P.K. Subban with Douglas Murray is not working well on the blue line.
The result has been a 3-1 deficit after two periods and Price facing plenty of open looks from the Red Wings.
Late in the second period he decided to go full windmill with this glove save on a blast from the top of the faceoff circle.
So at least the Canadiens had that going for them.
More from SB Nation NHL:
• Which enforcers are good hockey players?
• Do in-season coaching changes work?
• Power rankings: Blackhawks, the superior bird
• The Penguins’ Globetrotter hockey
• Olympics: Injuries might alter Canada’s roster | USA roster analysis
• Olympic rosters shouldn’t be built with NHL restraints