An intrepid Pittsburghian (Pittsburghite? American? Human) spotted two San Jose Sharks stars on Wednesday.
I believe this is Brent Burns and Joe Thornton. They are walking around Pittsburgh's North Shore and don't give ONE HELL. pic.twitter.com/T7t8LiLlBy— Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) October 19, 2016
If you can’t identify them by their beards, then here’s your confirmation:
.@colin_dunlap tiny creepy and shouldn't be on phone while driving BUT I respect the photo skills! 19looks like he just got off the bench Ha— Brent Burns (@Burnzie88) October 19, 2016
No shirt. The beards. The dad shoes on Thornton. There’s so much to examine here. So, as we did with Teemu Selanne last week, let’s baselessly speculate on what Joe Thornton and Brent Burns are doing in this picture!
- playing Pokemon GO
- heading to their Game of Thrones extras audition
- searching for Jumbo Joe’s shirt
- visiting Corey Perry (pictured)
- demonstrating their ZZ Top/Red Hot Chili Peppers mashup Halloween costumes
- making their way downtown / walking fast / faces pass / and they’re home-bound
- marketing these awesome shirts
- blocking bike traffic (this isn’t even speculation; LET THE POOR MAN PASS)
- trying to enjoy a nice off-day in Pittsburgh without someone taking pictures of them at a traffic light, going viral and being judged on a sports website