On Tuesday, Sports Interactive announced all of the new features for Football Manager 15, which comes out on November 7. The above video is a whopping 27 minutes long, for FM diehards who want to see everything that they're going to get to do in the new game.
If you don't have 27 minutes, here's a brief synopsis:
- New sidebar for navigation and other UI changes
- More detailed attributes for you, the manager
- New coaching styles: Tactical, technical and mental
- New notepad that can remind you of things
- Lots of scouting improvements
- Overhauled animations for 3D match engine
- Huge media improvements, including tunnel interviews, variety of questions and follow-ups in press conferences
Try to contain your excitement, and get ready to be angry when your favorite wonderkids are underrated.