Yogi Roth of the Pac-12 Network, Elite 11 QB competition, and the Live Without Limits podcast, stops by our SCHEME THEME month to talk about the ever-evolving world QB development on the high school, college, and NFL levels.
We addressed topics and questions like:
• How coaches who run superficially similar audiences can approach philosophies in very different ways
• The struggle for QBs as they shift through schemes and coaching staffs
• What separates successful true freshman QBs from those who (unsurprisingly) struggle
• How support and resources, both financial and interpersonal, help to give younger QBs an advantage
• The other sports that help to develop skills within QBs
• The growth of Run/Pass option (RPO) systems and the effect they're having on development
• Who is his Piesman Trophy watch list pick and why?